Current Job Openings
Shoreline Christian School located north of Seattle in Shoreline Washington, is a pre-school through 12th grade school serving our area since 1952. We are seeking confident and motivated individuals who can enthusiastically share our vision of providing high quality Christian education to a diverse community. We are currently hiring (click the link for full job description):
- Marketing & Communications Manager
- Shoreline Christian School is seeking a year-round, full-time Marketing & Communications Manager to lead the development of our revised brand; a talented storyteller who can translate ideas into creative marketing. Someone who thinks “boutique” (around 200 students) is the right fit, who likes working in smaller, tight-knit communities, but enjoys the ever-evolving challenge of growing an organization.
- Bus Driver
- Shoreline Christiian School is seeking bus drivers for the 2019/2020 school year. This is an opportunity to serve children and families in a small, friendly, community for the fun side of school -- athletics, field trips, and special occasions.
- High school Cross Country Coach
- Middle School Cross Country Coach
- Middle School Volleyball Coach
- Middle School Boys Basketball Coach
- Middle school Girls Basketball Coach
- High School Girls varsity Basketball Assistant Coach
- Middle school track coach
- Elementary Running club Coordinator
As an extension of the classroom Shoreline Christian Athletics has a double goal coaching philosophy. This means our coaches strive to win, while pursuing a greater goal of teaching life lessons and exemplifying what it means to be a Christian through athletics. Candidates should have either prior playing or coaching experience in the sport, pass a Washington state background test, and be able to sign the statement of faith. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Planning and Implementing practices
Report directly to the athletic director
Work toward the shared vision of the school and athletic department
Shoreline Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.