Current Job Openings
Shoreline Christian School located north of Seattle in Shoreline Washington, is a pre-school through 12th grade school serving our area since 1952. We are seeking confident and motivated individuals who can enthusiastically share our vision of providing high quality Christian education to a diverse community. We are currently hiring (click the link for full job description):
- Preschool Teacher
- Shoreline Christian School is seeking part-time Preschool Teacher. Someone who likes working in smaller learning communities and who excels in a team-teaching environment.
- Pre-K Assistant
- This position will assist the lead teacher by cultivating curriculum, assessing students, leading breakout groups, and collaborating on lesson plans. It’s a fun team environment where we develop each other’s skills and talents. We are looking for a team player that is a self starter, loves Jesus and children, and wants to combine these two important aspects of education. Our greatest accomplishment and hope as teachers in our early learning is that every child will know that they are special and created in God’s image.
- Marketing & Communications Manager
- Shoreline Christian School is seeking a year-round, full-time Marketing & Communications Manager to lead the development of our revised brand; a talented storyteller who can translate ideas into creative marketing. Someone who thinks “boutique” (around 200 students) is the right fit, who likes working in smaller, tight-knit communities, but enjoys the ever-evolving challenge of growing an organization.
- MS/HS Language Arts Teacher
- Shoreline Christian School is seeking a dynamic teacher for middle school and high school language arts classes. This is a unique opportunity to help diverse students develop technically, creatively, and analytically; marrying together logic, emotion, and form to articulate their beliefs.
Shoreline Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.