To apply to SCS, simply follow these instructions:
- To start a new application: create an online account, fill out the online application forms, and submit them with your application fee.
- If you would like to continue an application you have already begun working on, you can log back in to your account.
- Once your application is reviewed and we have received records from any previous school, you will be called to set up a family interview.
- Our admissions representative will call you within 24-48 hours if your student is accepted.
- At that time, you may complete registration and pay registration fees online.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tuition and Fees for 2018/19 will be published when available.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
Shoreline Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school -administered programs. Shoreline Christian School reserves the right to select students on the basis of academic performance, religious commitment and personal qualifications including a willingness to cooperate with Shoreline Christian School’s administration and abide by its policies.