The admissions process may take up to four weeks from the date the completed application and transcripts are received by the school. Prior to the interview, the following must be submitted:
- Application for admission (Host & Family), student information, parent evaluation, and immunization form
- When filling out the online application, be sure to select "International-Elementary" for grades K-6 or "International-Jr. and Sr. High" for grades 7-12
- Academic records including standardized test scores from current school for the last two years
- Teacher/counselor recommendation form
- Copy of passport/visa
Once all documents are received, the process continues as follows:
- The admissions committee and faculty review the completed application and contact the host family and/or parent to schedule the reading and writing evaluation (for junior high and high school students only) and in-person interview. In some cases, a Skype interview may be acceptable.
- Student and family are notified of admission decision and an I-20 is issued. An I-20 is issued only if the student is admitted.
- Mid-year admissions are not accepted.